- Fighter, Paladin, Cleric, Barbarian, Wizard, Warlock, Ranger, Artificer. The core of the group: aggressive agrarians, Dragonmarked adventurers, forced to come to Eberron to fulfill their destinies. The group has grown, finding other powerful figures that are meant for great things.
- Establishing themselves in Eberron, specifically in Khorvaire and the Five Nations. On an individual level, our group members seek notoriety in a variety of circles: the Dragonmarked Houses, the Sovereign Host, Morgrave University and others.
- Our arrival in Eberron is dated 998 YK, just 2 years after the signing of the Treaty of Thronehold, 4 years after the complete destruction of Cyre Kingdom in the Day of Mourning.
- Currently operating out of Sharn, the City of Towers. Already our adventures have taken us into greater Breland, Droaam, and the Shadow Marches.
- Some seek to spread the light of their religions, some toil in the service of the Dragonmarked houses, some others seek to advance only their own power and influence, others adventure just for the thrill of battle and the spoils of war. The motives of the group are numerous and varied, and are not always understood. Our move to Eberron was forced upon us, for what reasons we are not certain.
- Usually by the sword.